Tuesday, July 3, 2012

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!  ENJOY FREEDOM

WITH PEACE, LOVE& JOY!


As we come upon the 4th the Independence Day of our nation it’s time to ponder all the freedoms we have and the liberties that we have because not only are we U.S. Citizens, but we are also children of the most High.  Jesus took on the entire world of sin, sickness, poverty and disease so that we may have eternal salvation through his death and resurrection, but also that we may have abundant life in this one.  The Kingdom of Christ that is within us out of our relationship with Him we have the honor to return that thanks in His service & walking in the freedom of PEACE, LOVE AND JOY.  Thank God for living in this great nation, but also take the time to thank and bless a veteran or active military servant today for the freedoms they continue to bring us. Have a wonderful 4th and be blessed celebrating with family and friends.  I am thankful and blessed this Independence Day.  I choose to focus on what I have in Christ, in my friends, and my family not what isn’t……I am planning to celebrate with some friends with BBQ and fireworks.  What does this day mean to you and how are you going to celebrate?

1 comment: